: Who is Nade Gura? What Do we Do?
NNade Gura Non-Profit Travel & Conservation Society of Sri Lanka is a voluntary body with members drawn from all parts of the country and all walks of life. The Society's primary objective is to foster the conservation of Sri Lanka's wildlife and natural habitats & promote the beauty of Sri Lanka.
Nade Gura Travel & Conservation Society believes that responsible ecotourism can highlight the need to conserve the world's natural resources, especially wildlife and flora. By enabling our clients to experience first-hand the natural world, we believe people will naturally want to protect the things they have seen. So we can arrange trips to show you the wonders of nature & also we can help you to plan your own trip.
Our Mission includes:
* protecting and managing habitats, particularly native vegetation
* arranging conservation programs & taking efforts towards conservation
* promoting the rich culture / heritage and bio diversity of our motherland.
* educating the community through reports,video presentations,photos.
* co-operating with other conservation groups and land managers
* study about threatened species and making awareness programs.
* trip & workshop planning & promoting responsible tourism.
DINESH DECKKER - Founder:
NADE GURA navigation
APPLY FOR NADE GURA MEMBERSHIP
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR 1 YEAR
If you Register for Nade Gura Membership for 1 year you will be entitled for a FREE NADE GURA CAP, CAR STICKERS & MEMBERSHIP ID CARD. Not only that you will have the chance of meeting our members and also you have the chance of joining the trips with Nade Gura Team.